Well, normally it is advisable to make a comparative and proper research among the best hospitals to answer this most pertinent question.
As we know the cost varies from hospital to hospital, clinic to clinic, and even doctor to doctor. They are generally worked out considering various aspects. While you research on cost, be aware that it is not necessary that a low pricing indicates the best treatment. There could be hidden costs which you need to get cleared beforehand. Don’t get carried away by the initial low cost indicated by misleading advertisements; undisclosed overheads could just follow later on.
The cost and benefits need to be analyzed. Understanding of affordable, reasonable and genuine pricing is very important.
Areas that dictate a justifiable price are:
- Surgeon: The operation surgeons experience and expertise counts.
- Technology used: Is advanced FDA/ CE approved technology being used? Generally advanced technology is directly proportional to the cost.
- Geographical convenience: The cost of the same surgery varies according to the location of the hospital. The region or country where the hospital is based is also a deciding factor.
- Type of procedure adopted: Is a customized plan with the safest technology adopted?
- The hospital’s USP (Unique selling point): Some cutting advantage stands out from the rest. Does the hospital have all required amenities and facilities under one roof making it easy for your treatment? Is the counselling and customer service efficient and effective?
- The number of tests taken: Are the relevant tests included in the package? Laser procedures need more than just the spectacle correction to be considered. Many laser centres do not have diagnostic equipment for dry eyes, corneal irregularities, wavefront analysis, dim light or night vision issues, which eventually are the causes for dissatisfaction post LASIK. Many centres tend to only check numbers and basic tests like topography, and miss out on other quality of vision related testing.
- Right diagnosis and treatment: What do other treated patients have to say?
- QC and Safety : Are quality control and safety protocol measures followed?
What are questions you need to be aware of regarding the pricing?
- On payment options: Understand the payment options in terms of flexible pricing and the convenient mode of payment. Your doubts on the costing need to be clarified on the mode of payment.
- Comprehensive cost: Ensure no variables are left out and you have a realistic idea on the total cost.
- Best treatment option: Find the most affordable option (customized plan) that works out best for you. Does the hospital provide this?
- The value added saving: Priceless aspects of unmatchable customer service and utmost pre and post operative care would make a big difference to your entire treatment. Is your hospital providing this?
- Transparency on the pricing: Are there any hidden costs?
- Maximum visual satisfaction with no complications: It is not worthwhile if you have to spend later on to rectify the complications arising from an ordinary procedure. Is the hospital capable of handling emergencies and complications?
- Check on pricing: Are you sure the pricing on the hospital webpage is the latest one and is updated?
Why us ?
You could avail 80% discount as you get an advantage of the best world class Concerto laser treatment or ReLex smile laser procedures (cost in Europe between 4000- 6000 Euros)
Shroff Eye is the only centre in India to offer you both these technologies under one roof and to have received Joint Commission International (JCI) certificate from USA, putting it at par with hospitals in the USA.
Your vision is too precious to be compromised in the cost bargain where nothing less than the best would suffice.
Schedule a Laser Eye surgery evaluation with us to know what is best suitable for you. We provide best value with smile relex surgery in India. We offer best laser eye surgery in India with patients coming to us from Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore,Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Indore, Thane, Ludhiana, Bhopal, Srinagar, Ranchi, Chandigarh, Bhubaneswar, Thiruvananthapuram, Raipur, Dehradun, New Delhi, Imphal, Pune, Surat, Kanpur, Nagpur, Kolkata, Chennai, Agra, Nashik, Vadodara, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Rajkot, Meerut, Navi Mumbai, Amritsar, Varanasi, Aurangabad, Allahabad, Jamshedpur, Amravati, Bikaner, Kochi (Cochin), Mysore, Jodhpur, Guwahati, Coimbatore, Gwalior, Gurgaon, noida Jammu, Ajmer, Durgapur, Saharanpur, Noida, Ujjain, Udaipur, Tirupur, Jhansi, Muzaffarnagar, Mathura, Bilaspur, Alwar, Darbhanga, Rampur, Sonipat, Kurnool, Hapur, Deoli, Tirupati, Siliguri, Kolhapur, Visakhapatnam, Bathinda, Raichur, Muzaffarpur, Patiala, Rohtak, Hisar, Firozabad, Panipat, Maharashtra, Karnataka, West Bengal, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Bihar, Madhya Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Jharkhand, Chandigarh, Karnataka, West Bengal, Rajasthan, Assam, Tamil Nadu, Orissa, Kerala, Chhattisgarh, Orissa, Uttarakhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Mizoram, Puducherry, Manipur & more